Rotary is a worldwide network of inspired individuals who translate their passions into relevant social causes to change lives in communities.
- Dedicated to ridding the world of polio
- Determined to build a better world
- Meeting basic human needs
- Bringing hope to people in need
- Serving our communities with hands-on projects
Made up of over 34,000 Rotary clubs around the world, Rotary International forms a global network of business, professional, and community leaders who volunteer their time and talents to serve communities locally and around the world – and form strong, lasting friendships in the process.
Rotary clubs exist to improve communities through a range of humanitarian, intercultural and educational activities. Because Rotary is established in over 180 countries, clubs advance international understanding by partnering with clubs in other countries. Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and we are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: we take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others